The Art of Fighting SE The Art of Fighting SE

Awesome sprite fight animation

loved the action, was well done. Enjoyed the storyless fighting and constant action. I couldn't really find any flaws within the animation, so well done :)

Make more :)

Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

wow

planes look liked crap, the mig 21 was alright, the the f 18... wow... and since when modern fighter aircraft still angle upwards when grounded, taxing, i laughed.

movie was ok, didnt watch it all. couldnt wait to make this review.

LogFish responds:

Yay you made something!

M.S.R.E ep.2 M.S.R.E ep.2

Eh. kinda sucked.

Seen better. Done better (sprites). not sure how you managed to mess the background up. it was moving in some scenes. good job!

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Good job but it kinda sucked? Screw u.

Numa Numa Kat Numa Numa Kat

Nice. Got a feeling my Girlfriend will love this

She loves the anime-cute-cat stuff. I don't usually like the Numa Numa stuff but this was cute and funny (somewhat). nice job.

anime-lover1 responds:

:D

And the Hero Will Drown And the Hero Will Drown

nice start.

Yes the animation does end, and the music isn't of my taste but i really enjoyed watching this. Maybe it will turn into a series or something? good work.

H:X Reborn Part 2 H:X Reborn Part 2

hm. well wasn't much of anything.

Try again. this probablt would of turned out ok IF there was...

1. Sound effects
2. Music
3. different placement of subtitles/bigger letters.

It just didn't do it. i can understand if this is a first animation (didnt check the previous animations list or if there were any, pardon) but yeah. try and spend more time on it next time.

Stikfas Stealth Mission Stikfas Stealth Mission

nice, but yes, it could be better

nice job, wasn't that bad, but i personally didn't wet my pants when i saw it. Keep working at it, make more and send them in.

Final Fantasy III: Link 1 Final Fantasy III: Link 1

eh, was alright, nothing special.

wasn't really interesting at all. your voices were clear, a plus there. but the animation/movie was lacking, maybe add more of a story, or a preloader story telling to fill us in or w/e

Dont pick yer bellybutton Dont pick yer bellybutton

lol funny but nothing too special.

short funny. had a giggle. nice work?, just a funny spur of the moment animation i guess

Vietnam Recruitment Tape Vietnam Recruitment Tape

Am i the only one who didn't laugh?

i guess i giggled, but that was it. The movie itself was alright, but the comedy didn't do it for me. nice sprite work though, voices as well.